- Pick the camp that works best for your age and schedule.
- Register online.
- Submit your non-refundable $50 deposit (either by credit card, e-transfer or mail in cheque).
- Invite friends to join you! For every new friend that comes to Kinasao, you will each save $50 with the Bring a Friend discount! Invite enough friends and come for free! (Bring a Friend discount does not apply to adult and family programs)
At Least Two Weeks Before Camp Starts
- Make your full payment for the program fees. If fees are not paid by 2 weeks prior to camp start, a $25 late fee will be added.
- Update your camper's prescription or over the counter medications through your online account.
- Review the overnight packing list or Day Camp packing list to get ready for camp.
The Day Camp Starts
- Registration starts at 3:00 pm (9:00 am for Day Camp) in the Dining Shelter. Find your child's name at the lists at the front, and line up at their counsellor's table.
- During sign in you will confirm your camper's health information, let us know who will be picking them up when camp is over, and make any outstanding payments. The merchandise table will be open if you want to grab some Kinasao gear!
- You will then be shown to your camper's cabin and can help them get settled before saying your goodbyes.
The Day Camp Ends
- Join us for closing worship at 1:00 pm (3:45 pm for Day Camp).
- During chapel an offering will be taken for our staff bursary & we'll watch a highlight video from the week!
- Grab your stuff out of the Retreat Center and have a safe drive home!