- Pick the camp that works best for your age and schedule.
- Register online or by paper form.
- Submit your non-refundable $50 deposit (either online or by mail).
- Invite friends to join you and take advantage of the Bring a Friend discount!
At Least Two Weeks Before Camp Starts
- Make your full payment for the program fees. If fees are not paid by 2 weeks prior to camp start, a $25 late fee will be added.
- Add a canteen deposit for your camper to purchase snacks (can also be done at registration).
- Update your camper's prescription or over the counter medications through your online account.
- Review the packing list to get ready for camp.
The Day Camp Starts
- Registration starts at 3:00 pm (Day Camp = 9:00 am). Follow the registration signs to the Dining Shelter. Find your camper's name on the list, and line up at their counsellor's table.
- During sign in you will confirm your camper's health information, let us know who will be picking them up when camp is over, and make any outstanding payments. The merchandise table will be open if you want to grab some Kinasao gear!
- You will then be shown to your camper's cabin and can help them get settled before saying your goodbyes.
The Day Camp Ends
- Join us for closing worship at 1:00 pm (Day Camp = 4:00 pm).
- During chapel an offering will be taken for our staff bursary.
- During chapel, a highlight video will be shown. Please note that if you did not give Kinasao permission to use your camper's photo, your camper will not be in the video.
- Chapel will end around 1:45 pm. At this time, you will sign out your camper with their counsellor, and retrieve their luggage from the retreat center.