- Select the program you wish to enrol your camper in and make sure that age and other special requirements are met.
- Create an account in our online portal or log-in to your existing account. Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your camper's full name if you can't remember your username or password.
- Alternatively, you can register by mail by downloading our paper registration form.
- Select your program and make the minimum payment of $50. Make your full payment before May 1st to make use of our Early Bird Discount.
- Complete your camper's health information or update the information from last year.
At least two weeks before the program starts
- Make your full payment for the program fees. If fees are not paid by 2 weeks prior to camp start, a $25 late fee will be added.
- Add a canteen deposit for your camper to purchase snacks or merchandise.
- Update your campers prescription or over the counter medications.
The week leading up to camp
- Update your camper's medical form if there have been any changes to his or her health or emergency contact information.
- Review the packing list
- Read this tips for success to help prepare your camper for their week. (or tips for success at day camp)
The day camp starts
- Plan to arrive at camp at the time your program starts (most begin at 3:00 on Sundays). Click here for directions.
- Follow direction from our parking guides to find a parking spot and make your way to the dining shelter on the south side of the retreat centre to sign-in.
- During sign-in you will confirm your camper's health information, let us know who will be picking them up when camp is over, make any outstanding payments, pick up any pre-ordered merchandise, and be introduced to your camper's counsellor for the week.
- You will then be shown to your camper's cabin and can help them get settled before saying your goodbyes.